Who we are
Abaxa is the largest utility locating and survey company in WA with over 30 years industry experience. We are committed to building teams that deliver a superior product and service to our clients.
The company is in a period of growth and we are looking for an experienced project engineer to work on site and from our Canning Vale Office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer who wants exposure to a variety of projects across the metropolitan area and have the desire to work in a dynamic environment with a variety of clients.
- Manage ongoing project life cycles, including the preparation of business cases, planning and scoping documents, risk assessments and expenditure estimates.
- Contract Review (HSE & technical)
- Work collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders to obtain locating design outcomes that meet technical, quality and document control compliance.
- Review and apply technical drawings to implement effective resource allocation to deliver project budgets and compliance.
- Responsible for determining construction methods and materials, including tracking, and forecasting project costs and scheduling.
- Identification of risk management and implement solutions for operations.
- Review contractual deliverables across projects.
The Ideal Candidate
- Advanced Diploma or Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- High level interpersonal skills
- Project management experience within civil construction
- 2-3 years experience in civil construction and infrastructure projects
- Pro-active, can do attitude and a quick learner
- Strong eye for detail, problem solving and first class literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce will be high regarded
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate and we are interviewing immediately. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, apply below.