- Working hours are generally Monday to Friday with paid overtime when required.
- Jobs are mainly in the Metropolitan area and are spread across a broad range of jobs for Construction, Utilities and Local Government.
- Supporting surveyors and locators on various sites
- An induction and on the job training are on offer for successful applicants.
As a Preferred Supplier, many of the company’s ‘blue chip’ clients specialise in engineering and construction services; telecommunications; energy; water; infrastructure; and Local Government services.
The company’s dedicated staff are well grounded with a strong sense of diligence, harmony and pride. This ‘spirit of excellence’ transcends to their clients who comment regularly on how satisfied they are with the high-quality services they receive from the company.
As a skilled Labourer, you will appreciate that you work in and walk over all types of terrain (grass, gravel, ditches, etc.) in and around construction zones and residential, commercial, industrial and rural areas. You are required to remove and replace manhole lids, and must be able to lift/shift up to 60 kilograms at times using pit lifter equipment in order to properly locate buried utility lines. You may have drainage and working with pipes experience. If you are a multi-skilled labourer looking for the next level or new industry, then this maybe the job for you.
The work week is Monday – Friday, and during times of peak activity, you may be required to work 50+ hours per week which is compensated by paid overtime
- HR/MR Driver’s License
- Ability to follow procedures and report hazards
- Present fit for work daily
- White Card – Occupational Health and Safety Training Card
- Quick cut saw permit
- Experience in the construction industry working in and around construction sites.
- Able to get to work daily on time in own transport
- Dedicated to Safety and Quality Management of work.
- Relevant experience in operating Vacuum Excavation Unit
- Experience in related underground construction, civil or excavation field.
- High Pressure Jet Operation Certificate
- Traffic Management
- Concrete Saw Operation Certificate
- First Aid
- Confined Space
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now.