Western Australia’s largest utility location and survey company, with over 30 years of experience, Abaxa is an industry leader. The company can provide a complete service from design inception/early planning, through to construction completion.
At Abaxa we are committed to building teams that deliver a superior product and service to our clients.
We are in a period of growth and are seeking to employ graduate engineers to work from our Canning Vale Office.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduate engineers interested in project management and who want to learn from our experienced staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for those wanting to develop their career as a project engineer.
We are looking for graduate engineers who have a strong interest in infrastructure projects/ underground services and who have the following attributes:
- Dedication to safety and quality of Work;
- Great communication skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Team player;
- Strong interest in learning how to deliver quality outcomes relating to locating and surveying projects;
- Enjoy working on site in the metropolitan area; and
- Advanced computer and engineering software skills .
If you are looking for an exciting start to your career or want to grow your experience, with the ability to influence and take ownership then we want to hear from you.
Please click” Apply” to submit your application.